Being essentially all about data-driven decision-making, insurance is among the sectors with the most to gain from automation and digital labour.
This was borne out in the recent CIO survey by Harvey
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end