The Bill, which will go through its second reading in the House of Lords next week, reintroduces the provisions relating to late payment of claims, which had been dropped from the Insurance Act 2015.
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO