The Bill, which will go through its second reading in the House of Lords next week, reintroduces the provisions relating to late payment of claims, which had been dropped from the Insurance Act 2015.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms