Last winter’s cold snap and the resulting conservative estimate of a £1.4bn payout hit insurers hard, with the volume and cost of burst pipe claims making a particularly large dent in profitability.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair