Post is supporting the Chartered Insurance Institute’s He for She campaign - making simple, achievable personal commitments that inspire others to join the conversation and show support for gender parity.
Jonathan Swift, director of content, Incisive Insurance Division; Stephanie Denton, editor, Post; Martin Croucher, news editor, Post and Cécile Brisson, commissioning editor, Post make their commitments here.
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business