Post and the Chartered Insurance Institute will launch a 'Raising Standards' webinar series in Hong Kong next year.
The aim of the webinars is for leading Hong Kong executives from brokers, insurers, reinsurers, trade bodies and outside the industry to discuss how the insurance market can improve its image, attract more talent, develop existing talent and adapt itself to increased regulatory scrutiny.
Post will host four webinars in 2016, one in each quarter, discussing how the industry can improve its qualifications and skills; its perception and promotional abilities; culture and incentives.
The campaign follows the acquisition by the Chartered Insurance Institute of the Insurance Institute of Hong Kong earlier this year - it is now named CII Hong Kong.
We will be releasing more information about the webinar series - which will be available on www.postonline.co.uk and www.insurancehound.co.uk early next year. If you are interested in listening to the webinars please click here.
If you are interested in participating in a webinar, email [email protected].
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses