Post and the Chartered Insurance Institute will launch a 'Raising Standards' webinar series in Hong Kong next year.
The aim of the webinars is for leading Hong Kong executives from brokers, insurers, reinsurers, trade bodies and outside the industry to discuss how the insurance market can improve its image, attract more talent, develop existing talent and adapt itself to increased regulatory scrutiny.
Post will host four webinars in 2016, one in each quarter, discussing how the industry can improve its qualifications and skills; its perception and promotional abilities; culture and incentives.
The campaign follows the acquisition by the Chartered Insurance Institute of the Insurance Institute of Hong Kong earlier this year - it is now named CII Hong Kong.
We will be releasing more information about the webinar series - which will be available on www.postonline.co.uk and www.insurancehound.co.uk early next year. If you are interested in listening to the webinars please click here.
If you are interested in participating in a webinar, email [email protected].
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance