Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Anthony Foster, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A ‘photo-shopped' credit card sized image of ‘me' collecting a Masters green jacket from Tiger Woods (which I still have) courtesy of Lorega.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Never seen any as have always been too busy working! (The truth!!).
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Michael Atherton (although it's a love-hate thing!).
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Wings (great Chinese restaurant frequented by Swintonites and friends).
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration