Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Anthony Foster, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A ‘photo-shopped' credit card sized image of ‘me' collecting a Masters green jacket from Tiger Woods (which I still have) courtesy of Lorega.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Never seen any as have always been too busy working! (The truth!!).
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Michael Atherton (although it's a love-hate thing!).
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Wings (great Chinese restaurant frequented by Swintonites and friends).
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub