Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Paul Copeland, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A bottle of cherry vodka in the shape of a lady's stiletto.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Ranulph Fiennes, very inspiring.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Morrissey, by a mile!
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Radisson Hotel Bar, never a dull moment.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails