Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Russell Bence, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Non-alcoholic cocktail from the Ageas stand a couple of years ago..... great hangover cure!
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Michelle Keegan - talented actress.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Gaucho restaurant for food (great steak) and Cloud 23 bar for drinks and great views.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding