The winners of the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2017 were unveiled in Singapore last night at the Marina Mandarin hotel.
Congratulations to the winners:
Young Achiever of the Year: Zi Lim, claims advocate, FinPro, Marsh Singapore
Insurer Claims Team of the Year: Etiqa Insurance
Fraud Team of the Year: Axa Affin General Insurance
Claims Innovation of the Year: BOC Group Life
Highly commended: FWD Singapore
Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year: RPC
Claims Service Provider of the Year: MDD
Lifetime Achievement Award: Wee-Loon Yong, regional vice president, property and energy claims, AIG Asia-Pacific
The shortlist is available here.
The judges were: Stuart Devine, claims director, Asia-Pacific, Starr Insurance; Peter Newall, director and senior claims manager, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions; Simon Shaw, vice president - claims, Asia-Pacific, Liberty International Underwriters (Singapore); Neil Thomas, head of claims - Asia, Willis Towers Watson; and Dan Smith, director, Alliance.
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?