The winners of the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2017 were unveiled in Singapore last night at the Marina Mandarin hotel.
Congratulations to the winners:
Young Achiever of the Year: Zi Lim, claims advocate, FinPro, Marsh Singapore
Insurer Claims Team of the Year: Etiqa Insurance
Fraud Team of the Year: Axa Affin General Insurance
Claims Innovation of the Year: BOC Group Life
Highly commended: FWD Singapore
Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year: RPC
Claims Service Provider of the Year: MDD
Lifetime Achievement Award: Wee-Loon Yong, regional vice president, property and energy claims, AIG Asia-Pacific
The shortlist is available here.
The judges were: Stuart Devine, claims director, Asia-Pacific, Starr Insurance; Peter Newall, director and senior claims manager, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions; Simon Shaw, vice president - claims, Asia-Pacific, Liberty International Underwriters (Singapore); Neil Thomas, head of claims - Asia, Willis Towers Watson; and Dan Smith, director, Alliance.
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Ageas office closures result in 430 redundancies
- Aviva wins landmark appeal in fundamental dishonesty case
- Insurtech Kinsu hits pause over lack of funds
- Industry welcomes launch of discount rate review: updated
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Insurance Institute of Ireland pulls member magazine cover after industry reaction