The winners of the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2017 were unveiled in Singapore last night at the Marina Mandarin hotel.
Congratulations to the winners:
Young Achiever of the Year: Zi Lim, claims advocate, FinPro, Marsh Singapore
Insurer Claims Team of the Year: Etiqa Insurance
Fraud Team of the Year: Axa Affin General Insurance
Claims Innovation of the Year: BOC Group Life
Highly commended: FWD Singapore
Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year: RPC
Claims Service Provider of the Year: MDD
Lifetime Achievement Award: Wee-Loon Yong, regional vice president, property and energy claims, AIG Asia-Pacific
The shortlist is available here.
The judges were: Stuart Devine, claims director, Asia-Pacific, Starr Insurance; Peter Newall, director and senior claims manager, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions; Simon Shaw, vice president - claims, Asia-Pacific, Liberty International Underwriters (Singapore); Neil Thomas, head of claims - Asia, Willis Towers Watson; and Dan Smith, director, Alliance.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall