The winners of the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2017 were unveiled in Singapore last night at the Marina Mandarin hotel.
Congratulations to the winners:
Young Achiever of the Year: Zi Lim, claims advocate, FinPro, Marsh Singapore
Insurer Claims Team of the Year: Etiqa Insurance
Fraud Team of the Year: Axa Affin General Insurance
Claims Innovation of the Year: BOC Group Life
Highly commended: FWD Singapore
Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year: RPC
Claims Service Provider of the Year: MDD
Lifetime Achievement Award: Wee-Loon Yong, regional vice president, property and energy claims, AIG Asia-Pacific
The shortlist is available here.
The judges were: Stuart Devine, claims director, Asia-Pacific, Starr Insurance; Peter Newall, director and senior claims manager, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions; Simon Shaw, vice president - claims, Asia-Pacific, Liberty International Underwriters (Singapore); Neil Thomas, head of claims - Asia, Willis Towers Watson; and Dan Smith, director, Alliance.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early