Many of the islands are prone to major natural catastrophes such as cyclones, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, sea surges and volcanic eruptions; now add the threat from rising sea levels as a result of
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in