Varun Dua, the CEO and founder of Mumbai-based digital insurer Acko, admits that he was surprised to see his latest business come in so high in Post’s recent top 100 insurtechs.
This was ahead of
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m