Bought by Many has launched a 'no form' online claims process for customers claiming on their pet insurance.
Snap Claims asks a small selection of questions and then gets in touch with the customer’s vet in order to capture details of treatment costs in order to pay out quicker.
Pet insurance customers can submit a photo of receipts in order to speed up the process, however the claims platform can still process a claims without them.
Steven Mendel, CEO of Bought by Many, said: “Our goal is to make better insurance for everyone. After launching pet products that fill gaps in the market we’re delighted to pioneer another feature that will improve people’s experience of insurance.
“The industry is being held back by legacy systems and a lack of initiative to change the status quo.”
The insurtech will keep its customers up to date with the progress of their claims via texts and emails; the service also allows both the customer and the vet to be paid directly by the insurer.
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Roundtable: The new wave: time to disrupt the disruptors
- Gallagher acquires South West commercial broker
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019