Over the past year, insurers have worked hard to conduct their Solvency II gap analysis and many have initiated programmes to design and implement their own solutions to the new capital requirements.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point