Veronica Wise, now aged 22, who has been unconscious since May 1958, as a result of a motor accident, was awarded £18 279 damages at Oxford Assizes on 3 February.
She was a passenger in a car driven
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding