Eyebrows may have been raised in April when longstanding Churchill and Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance director Charles Crawford was unveiled as the new chief executive officer of the Davies Group.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud