Eyebrows may have been raised in April when longstanding Churchill and Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance director Charles Crawford was unveiled as the new chief executive officer of the Davies Group.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports