Eyebrows may have been raised in April when longstanding Churchill and Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance director Charles Crawford was unveiled as the new chief executive officer of the Davies Group.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month