The Lloyd's Market Association is moving in a downward direction under the stewardship of its new chief executive Dave Gittings. But just over two months into the job this is not a negative thing.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral