The Lloyd's Market Association is moving in a downward direction under the stewardship of its new chief executive Dave Gittings. But just over two months into the job this is not a negative thing.
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform