The portal procedure has undoubtedly increased the speed at which investigations are progressed, which is a welcome development in terms of efficiency - for insurers and claimants alike.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers