What was your first ever job – and were you any good at it?
During university I worked as a tour guide taking Polish tourists on coach trips around Europe, everything worked well — until a few senior
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions