I had no plans to watch the whole movie, but I had forgotten how great it was and ended up watching the entire film again.
I may be getting old, but to me Back to the Future is a proper blockbuster
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- This week: No alarms and no surprises