Odds on, your smartphone is littered with apps you’ve long forgotten about. App abandonment, where users hit the delete button after one session, is at 23%, according to analytics service Localytics.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation