As Tropical Cyclone Marcia battered the north-eastern coast of Australia last month, the country’s insurance industry was mobilised and ready to respond.
The category five storm resulted in damage to s
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology