Not all contracts have to be signed for them to be legally binding. Parties often enter into a 'letter of intent' to enable work to commence before perfecting the terms of a contract between them.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan