The Civil Procedure Rules deal with exaggeration as follows:
1 CPR 44.3(1) provides the court with the general discretion to decide whether costs are payable by one party to another.
2 44.3(2) provid
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Clear buys Robert Alexander and eyes further deals in 2018