The claimant alleged that a Father Clonan sexually abused him during a period of approximately six months in 1975 and 1976. The High Court ruled that the abuse had occurred as alleged but found that
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International