While children — and their parents who were making the most of not being able to get to work — were busy indulging in building snowmen and tobogganing, they were unlikely to spare a thought for unfort
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton