The Past 12 months have seen unprecedented change and global upheaval as the economic downturn tightened its grip on the financial markets. The impact on the motor insurance industry has been severe,
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?