No longer the poor relation, claims' position as the insurance sector's ‘shop window' is espoused by many. The focus on customer experience has seen increased scrutiny of the claims handling process
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal