Detecting fraud after it has occurred is vital but, increasingly, insurers are looking to prevent it from taking place at all. With online applications now prevalent for most personal insurance,
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech