Detecting fraud after it has occurred is vital but, increasingly, insurers are looking to prevent it from taking place at all. With online applications now prevalent for most personal insurance, valid
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up