In the US, where employment practices liability insurance originated, claims of this type can typically turn into multi-million dollar lawsuits. While the UK legal system differs vastly from the US"
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records