Most insurers around Europe will have been weighing up the pros and cons of a particular conundrum over recent months, namely whether to settle for the standard formula under Solvency II or bite the
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD