As far as general insurers are concerned, many seem to be wholeheartedly embracing the concept of Solvency II. Justin Skinner, head of capital modelling at QBE, is a case in point. He says: "You could
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?