a fortnight ago, the generic liability judgment was given in the Corby group litigation in favour of the child claimants. Mr Justice Akenhead heard the case between February and May this year in the T
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager