For many years, asbestos-related activities were relatively uneventful in the UK insurance industry with few legal cases. Most insurers were paying claims provided that injury and liability could be
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose