Now in its third year, the 2005 Post Power List is the result of deliberation between members of the Post Magazine editorial team and a varied group of market insiders.
It is not a scientific list
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- This week: No alarms and no surprises
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?