Norwich Union has stepped up its efforts to help motor traders successfully apply to be regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The move came as the insurer admitted a "significant" number
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system