This case concerns an application for payment of £1.3m with interest, following the decision of an adjudicator to order payment of this sum.
Paragraph 30 of the Construction Industry Council rules
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding