Two recent cases have provided illustrations as to when compromise agreements can be declared invalid.
In Drinkall v Whitwood (2003), a minor suffered injuries in a road accident.
In April 2000, a P
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market