Two recent cases have provided illustrations as to when compromise agreements can be declared invalid.
In Drinkall v Whitwood (2003), a minor suffered injuries in a road accident.
In April 2000, a
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?