Thatcham has called for car manufacturers to improve headrest design to cut incidents of whiplash among motorists.
Matthew Avery, crash research manager at Thatcham, said some companies, notably Volvo
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer