Thatcham has called for car manufacturers to improve headrest design to cut incidents of whiplash among motorists.
Matthew Avery, crash research manager at Thatcham, said some companies, notably Volvo
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?