Surveys repeatedly show that adding a few imaginary CDs onto a motor theft claim or telling your insurance company you lost a non-existent £200-watch on holiday is about as socially acceptable as
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions