Companies should do more to encourage staff to detect fraud, said a leading psychologist in the field of insurance fraud.
Thomas Ormerod, a professor of cognitive psychology at Lancaster University, sa
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role