Drainage is an increasingly important issue for insurers as the early effects of climate change appear to be manifesting themselves in a growing number of unpredictable and extreme weather events.
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation