At a recent Risc Authority seminar, Roy Bishop, deputy commissioner of the London Fire Brigade, gave a presentation on current issues and concerns relating to timber frame construction. As part of his
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential