Publicity for the BBC's classic Lovejoy series on DVD describes antiques as "the new rock 'n' roll of daytime television". But Lovejoy himself will not be watching, for he is likely to be on the
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?