Publicity for the BBC's classic Lovejoy series on DVD describes antiques as "the new rock 'n' roll of daytime television". But Lovejoy himself will not be watching, for he is likely to be on the
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance