The recent case of Helen Green v DB Group Services (2006) has attracted considerable media attention as a result of the approximately £800,000 of damages awarded for psychiatric injury caused by
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned