Until government de-regulation of the sector began as part of the financial 'big bang' of the mid 1990s, Japan's non-life insurance market was a classic example of an over-regulated industry. The
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'