When it comes to assessing the importance of the over-50s as a demographic group, the statistics could not be more compelling. Over 50% of the UK population is predicted to be aged 50-plus by the
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal