In Arkin v Borchard Lines and Zim Israel Navigation Company (2003), the defendant was left with its fingers burnt when it found it could not recover its costs from the unsuccessful claimant and al
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?