In Arkin v Borchard Lines and Zim Israel Navigation Company (2003), the defendant was left with its fingers burnt when it found it could not recover its costs from the unsuccessful claimant and al
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in