Church fund-raising schemes for fixing roofs and restoring stained-glass windows are so commonplace they are almost a part of English heritage.
But not all funds raised pay for natural wear and tea
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes