Figures reveal that five million homes in the UK have no contents insurance, while 1.2 million motorists have no motor insurance. And, despite the government's encouragement for people to open acc
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%