Last year, the health insurance cover of more than 400,000 individuals was transferred from Bupa Insurance to Quinn Direct Insurance. This transaction enabled Bupa to exit the Irish health insurance
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential