Last year, the health insurance cover of more than 400,000 individuals was transferred from Bupa Insurance to Quinn Direct Insurance. This transaction enabled Bupa to exit the Irish health insurance m
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'